D R O N E W I T C H
Welcome to D R O N E W I T C H
One objective when practicing magick, is to evoke the denizens of other planes to visible appearance. I have achieved this many times with the music I create. What…you don't believe me? Well it happened, Get over it!
verb [ no obj. ]
make a continuous low humming sound: in the far distance a machine droned.
1 a low continuous humming sound: he nodded off to the drone of the car engine.
• informal a monotonous speech: only twenty minutes of the hour-long drone had passed.
• a continuous musical note, typically of low pitch.
• a musical instrument, or part of one, sounding a continuous note, in particular (also drone pipe) a pipe in a bagpipe or (also drone string) a string in an instrument such as a hurdy-gurdy or a sitar.
2 a male bee in a colony of social bees, which does no work but can fertilize a queen.
• a person who does no useful work and lives off others.
3 a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile.
1 a woman thought to have evil magic powers. Witches are popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat, and flying on a broomstick.
• a follower or practitioner of modern witchcraft; a Wiccan priest or priestess.
• informal an ugly or unpleasant old woman; a hag.
• a girl or woman capable of enchanting or bewitching a man.
2 an edible North Atlantic flatfish that is of some commercial value.